Hard work, hard body.
ug: fit and toned
It’s time for me to stop being skeptical about some of my current friendships. Some of them are proving to me that they really do care and value my friendship. I can’t let the memories of them doing the opposite in the past matter more than ever in my present time…
What is wrong with me?
Neck & Shoulders
- Hatha Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Health - 57 Min
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries - 14 Min
- Feel Good Friday: Yoga for Neck & Shoulders - 14 Min
- Back to School Shoulder Stretches - Yoga Sequence - 6 Min
- Yoga for Your Shoulders 10 Minute Workout Routine - 10 Min
- Beginners’ Yoga for Shoulder Strength with Melissa McLeod - 22 Min
- Yoga Workout Beginners Home Chest & Shoulders Exercise Routine How To - 11 Min
- Yoga for Heart Opening - 10 Min
- Heart Opening 30 Min Yoga Class - 31 Min
- Heart Chakra Yoga Sequence - 10 Min
- Yoga for Firm and Shapely Arms and Shoulders - 9 Min
- Arm Yoga Workout - 4 Min
- Total Body Transformation Yoga: Hips and Arms - 11 Min
- Yoga For Arm Strength: Part One (8Min) & Part Two (2 Min)
- Yoga For Guitar Players — Arms, Wrists, and Fingers - 8 Min
- Yoga for Back Strength - 7 Min
- Yin Yoga for the Spine - 60 Min
- Restorative Yoga For Back - Restoraflow - 40 Min
- Yoga for Back Care - 15 Min
- Yoga Workout | Low Back Pain Stretches Routine - 10 Min
- Yoga for your back - 19 Min
- Lower Back Relief - 17 Min
- Yoga 4 Abs with Gillian B & Sebastian - 10 Min
- Yoga for Abs and Core Strength - 8 Min
- Yoga Abs Workout - 10 Min
- Iron Yoga Abs & Closing Stretches - 15 Min (Note: Includes weights. If you dont have weights, use a can from the pantry or something similar.)
- Yoga to Build Strong Abs - 7 Min
- Hip Opening Yoga - 45 Min
- Yoga Flow Hip Openers - 14 Min
- Wall Yoga for Hips and Hamstrings - 12 Min
- Yoga for Hip Pain and Stiffness - 17 Min
- Butt, Hips & Thighs Warm up - 7 Min
- Yoga Mania: Move those hips! - 12 Min
- Office Yoga: Hip Release - 10 Min
- Yoga for your Butt - 6 Min
- Yoga Tone your Butt and Thighs - 4 Min
- Denise Austin: Yoga Legs Workout - 10 Min
- Gentle Yoga for Tight Legs and Hips - 20 Min
- Yoga for Sexy Legs - 6 Min
- Sleek Yoga Legs - 4 Min
Full Body/Full Classes:
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1 - 35 Min
- Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout - 20 Min
- Yoga for Weight Loss - 20 Min
- Yoga for Runners - 26 Min
- Foundations in Flow Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 48 Min
- Connections to Core Power Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 57 Min
- Energizing Sunrise Practice - 38 Min
- Power Yoga with Bryan Jones - 31 Min
- Yoga Class with Logynn Northrhip - 60 Min
- Yoga Basics to Improve Alignment - 62 Min
- Yoga for Beginners Two with Dr. Melissa West - 60 Min
- Intermediate/Beginner: Lunch Time Yoga Class - 45 Min
1. Who’s really getting cheated?
Sure, no one else would know about skipping out on the last Chatarunga. But only one person loses in that situation (hint: it’s not the super-ripped chick sweating it out on the next mat).
2. Change pace.
Circuit training, a killer combination of cardio and strength training, can help break the monotony of a long workout. Run five minutes, then drop and do some push-ups. Wash, rinse, repeat.
3. Picture this.
Visualize cheering fans or crossing the finish line to bang out one more set or lap. Or just go mental: Imagine this workout is the equivalent of the Olympic trials (no big deal).
4. Grab a pal.
Work out with a fit pal who will hold you to a higher standard. Stuck going solo today? Imagine they’re still there. After all, who wants to wuss out in front of an audience?
5. Break it down.
Set mini-goals when the going gets tough. This isn’t a three-mile run— just six measly half-mile runs.
6. Savor the pain.
“Pain is weakness leaving the body,” the saying goes. Pain is also proof that this workout is tough. Clearly you’re doing something right, so why stop now? (Just know when pain is signaling something more serious.)
Whether comparing against the dude on the next treadmill over or your own time last training session, competition ups the ante and helps us forget about wanting to quit.
8. Remember the end.
That post-workout high? Yeah, almost there. The struggle of that final set won’t last— and when the workout’s over, it’ll be replaced by a much better feeling: pride.
Read the rest at The Greatist!